1. Don't be too hungry or too full when entering the water.
2. Test the water temperature before entering the water, if the water is too cold, do not enter the water;
3. If you swim in rivers, rivers, lakes or seas, you must be accompanied by a companion, not alone;
4. Observe the environment of the swimming place before entering the water. If there is a danger warning, you cannot swim here;
5. Do not swim in a canyon where the geographical environment is unclear. The water in these places varies in depth and is cold, and there may be obstacles in the water, which is very unsafe;
6. Before diving, make sure that the water depth here is at least 3 meters, and there are no weeds, rocks or other obstacles underwater. thing.
It is safer to enter the water with feet first;
7. When swimming in the sea, swim along the parallel direction of the coastline. Those with poor swimming skills or insufficient physical strength should not wade into the deep water. Make a mark on the coast, watch if you are washed too far, and adjust your direction in time to ensure safety.